Thursday 20 October 2011

the biggest mistake that i've always  do is hurting someone that i love ....
because i will smile when people around me happy
im be happy as they gets their happiness
i am sad when they are crying
so, dont trying hard to make me laugh
because only with your smile
my heart full with Roses,
my body fill like flying
n u can see the biggest smile of me....
i love all people around me
thanks a lot because exist in the space of my life
make my journey colourful
may be i am not important in your life
but believe me, u are the important part of my life
without u, my journey might not complete
ALLAH have reason why u know me
i am not perfect, but im try to be perfect
because of u..........
thanks a lot.....may ALLAH bless all of u.....
loveeeee u so much all my friend...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment